As the ultimate smile makeover procedure, dental implants have dominated the dental industry for patients of all ages. This ever increasingly popular method of replacing teeth has everyone dreaming of their brand new and improved smile.
In this procedure, titanium supports are surgically fused with your jawbone and act as an anchor for naturally looking false teeth. Our dental implants in Kingman AZ are not only used for individual tooth replacement, but can also be used when replacing multiple teeth as an alternative to dentures.
• Our dental implants are extremely natural looking and are made to look just like your original natural smile
• The fusion of the implants to your jaw make them very stable, comfortable, and reliable compared to traditional dentures
• If properly taken care of at home and check-up visits at our office, our dental implants can last a lifetime!
There are different types of dental implants available and your dental health and medical history will help Dr. Riche and Dr. Williams decide on which is best for you and your smile.
• Root Form Implant: This is the most common type of implant, where the screw is shaped like the root of your tooth and properly fused to your jaw for utmost comfort and stability.
• Plate Form Implant: This implant has a flat and long shape that's better suited for a patient with a narrow jawbone.
• Subperiosteal Implant: In the case where there's not enough bone width or height for the root or plate form implants, this type of implant may be prescribed. This type of implant is designed to sit on top of the bone, but underneath the gums.
We want to give our patients the smile they deserve and our highly successful dental implants in Kingman, AZ may do just that. Call our office at (928) 757-1707 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Riche or Dr. Williams to begin your new journey into a transformed, rejuvenated smile.